Do you need new exterior doors in your Southeast Michigan home? Do you want to change the feel, appearance and energy efficiency of your home in a single afternoon? Your front doors might be the perfect place to start.
What do your guests notice when they come to your home? The door that they stare at while waiting for you to answer the doorbell’s ring. Even if the door is one of the only features of your home that you upgrade, the visual impact of a new door can look stunning.
At a certain point, coating your front door with some new paint won’t fix what gravity and age do to the average door. With help from Marvin Design Gallery by Laurence Smith, you will find the perfect look for your doors and enjoy swift installation from our professional crew.
You have several options for door installation that may use the existing frame, or may require that we make some changes to the architecture of your home to accommodate a new size. If you are set to use a door of the same size, a made-to-order door should accommodate any external doors that feature an unusual size or height.
Check out our gallery of projects in the Bloomfield Hills area for more inspiration for exterior doors!
Important: Never change the size of your door frame without professional help. You do not want to accidentally cut a support beam or other piece of wood that helps maintain the structural integrity of your home. This advice is important for entry doors, as well as for the interior doors of your home.
Options for Your New Door
- Entry Door: A pre-hung option that features locks and is often 80 inches in height
- French Door: A door that features glass panes from top to bottom
- Slider Door: Usually leading to the patio, a pair of doors where at least one door uses a track to slide open and closed
- Patio Door: A sliding door that leads to a patio or other backyard feature like a garden or balcony
Our 5-Point Pledge
Door replacement may create dramatic change for your home, and we are committed to helping you choose a door without overpowering sales pressure. To ensure the best possible experience, we developed a 5-Point Pledge to help create an outstanding experience with every home renovation project.
Why choose Marvin? Our 5-Point Pledge features the following promises:
- Zero Pressure. We never put the sales pressure on you. We give you options, and you always have time to decide.
- On Time. Our projects are finished on time with constant communication.
- On Budget. We stick to the contract. No unexpected or extra fees.
- Unmatched Product. Every project features a “20/10/5 Warranty” promise.
- Installation. Professional installation standards guide our every project.
Our commitment to a superior client experience is a feature we have cultivated since 1939. All exterior doors we install and hang benefit from our passion for customer satisfaction. Our business thrives on the personal communication and old-fashioned attention we give every project and customer.
Looking to replace your external doors with something beautiful and new? Contact Marvin Design Gallery by Laurence Smith for a zero-pressure consultation on your home improvement project.